I was born in 1968, so spent most of my childhood in the 70s and my teenage years in the 80s.
1. What were your favorite TV shows?
Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, Incredible Hulk. As a teenager (80s): Moonlighting, Miami Vice, and the sit-coms like Cosby and Family Ties.
2. What show did you watch when you came home from school?
Brady Bunch, Partridge Family, Munsters--it was always reruns, except when there was an After School Special. :)
3. What was your favorite commercial?
In the 80s, the Michael Jackson Pepsi commercials.
4. What was your favorite clothing store?
I'm trying to remember the names of them: The Limited, Deb, Lerner, Beneton, Contempo (?)
5. What was the weirdest fashion trend you remember?
70s--gauchos 80s--Probably parachute pants. It didn't seem weird at the time, though!
6. What was your favorite book?
70s--All the Nancy Drew books; 80s--The Flowers in the Attic series (though, if I'm remembering them correctly, I wouldn't recommend them now.)
7. What was your favorite toy?
The computer punch cards, paper, and file folders my dad brought home from work (the file folders held all the "cases" my detective self was working on) and the leftover dittos my 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Cupp, gave me to play school with. And Merlin
8. What was your favorite game?
Sorry!, Perfection, Aggravation
9. Who was your favorite music artist?
70s--Donny Osmond and Shaun Cassidy; 80s--Michael Jackson
10. What was your favorite candy and/or snack?
My sisters and/or friends and I would sometimes walk or bike to a deli on 95th St (Oak Lawn, IL) called "Country Kitchen," I believe. They had penny candy there, and we would get Swedish fish, Bazooka, Smarties, etc.